Shivers down my spine: Sitemeter tells me folks from Transcanada and something called "BigPipeInc" (I checked -- it's not porn, thank goodness!), both with servers in Calgary, are reading the Madville Times's articles on Transcanada's unjust thievery of South Dakota land. Cool! Maybe they'll figure out that we don't care for big corporations thinking they're entitled to our land. Deal with us fairly, or go home... and take your lawyers with you! Grrr!
(By the way, I have good friends in Canada, and I send them all my love. However, I can do without Canadian corporations trying to kick South Dakotans around.)
Leaders who discriminate are NOT worthy of the job
-
So I watched this debate yesterday. It was quite boring because Dan and
Larry are on two totally different plateaus and had different perspectives.
Many fo...
3 weeks ago






This blog printed on 100% recycled electrons.


What about lawyers? Do you hate us all? pwt
ReplyDeleteLawyers have their uses... but Transcanada's lawyers can jump in the Jim River (or preferably the Red, so they float back home!).
ReplyDeleteCan I get a recent pic of you, Cory? That way when TC has you mysteriously "disappear", I have something for the milk cartons! LOL
ReplyDelete