MDL gives press to that unloved black sheep governmental entity, the Lake Herman Sanitary District. The LHSD board (of which I am one of three members) meets tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 6:30 at the Madison Public Library to straighten out its boundaries and taxing authority. As MDL explains tonight (and as this blog laid out earlier), the LHSD has been taxing folks outside its boundaries and, as an added surprise that I just learned at the courthouse last week, not taxing a couple properties within its boundaries. Uff da!
It should be an informative meeting. Come on down, join the fun... and stay tuned for updates!
Nikki Gronli kicked ass and took names
-
I will be honest with you, I watch every debate with a clear and unbiased
mind, doesn’t matter the party, I want to hear who lies the most and who
actually...
14 hours ago






This blog printed on 100% recycled electrons.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are closed, as this portion of the Madville Times is in archive mode. You can join the discussion of current issues at MadvilleTimes.com.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.