Hey, local political experts -- check out the Madison election polls over in the right sidebar. Pick the two candidates you think will get the voters' collective nod in Tuesday's Madison City Commission and Madison Central School Board elections.
Notice that I'm not asking whom you plan to vote for; I'm asking for your best read of the political landscape here in Madison and the surrounding school district turf. Armchair pundits, take your best guess!
And yes, I know, the scientific validity of the school board poll is completely obliterated by posting it beneath the big honking campaign ad you see here. But hey, it'll still be fun!
Maher calls Sanford a LOSER
-
Screenshot: Real Time with Bill Maher, HBO, 10/2/2026 In Bill’s random
bitch segment towards the end of his show he finds little tidbits that make
the nati...
1 day ago






This blog printed on 100% recycled electrons.


Your school board poll says 6 days left, but your city commission poll says 3 days left. Glitch?
ReplyDeleteIt will be interesting to see if your online poll is close to final results after Supper Tuesday. No, that's not a slip. Results will come in after Supper, Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anon #1: I set the time on one but forgot to do it on the other. Should be fixed now!
ReplyDelete