While you're here, don't forget to click the blue button over to the right, and follow the links through South Dakota Magazine to the Smithsonian Photo Contest, where Bernie Hunhoff's photo of South Dakota's own Tjay Head is in the running for the People's Choice Award.
It looks like Tjay is in the lead, but a couple other photos may be making a push. So go there, click tonight, then go back and click one more time tomorrow night (gotta wait 24 hours!) before the voting closes. Let's go, Team South Dakota!
Nikki Gronli kicked ass and took names
-
I will be honest with you, I watch every debate with a clear and unbiased
mind, doesn’t matter the party, I want to hear who lies the most and who
actually...
1 day ago






This blog printed on 100% recycled electrons.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are closed, as this portion of the Madville Times is in archive mode. You can join the discussion of current issues at MadvilleTimes.com.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.