- Traffic deaths in South Dakota: down 25% from this time last year.
- Price of gas in Madison today: $1.799 for E-10 (uh oh... and I'm still waiting for grocery prices to follow)
- South Dakota Retirement System: total value down 27%... since July 1.
- Job cuts coming at Citigroup: 53,000 worldwide, on top of 22,000 announced last month (but remember, Citigroup: South Dakotans work cheap! Save money firing those darn Californians! We're you're Third World!)
- Amount of open water on Lake Herman: less than 10% this morning, before the wind started blowing the ice around. Brrr!
- Antelope population in South Dakota: down 17... in one shot! Eeeewww! That had to be an awful drive on I-90.
As I predicted, Mayor Huether cries wolf again and uses the media to take the temperature of voters - Time to collect some beer cans. And he keeps getting the media to fall for it. Though I will give props to Stu for getting in some digs about his indecisio...
3 hours ago