- Traffic deaths in South Dakota: down 25% from this time last year.
- Price of gas in Madison today: $1.799 for E-10 (uh oh... and I'm still waiting for grocery prices to follow)
- South Dakota Retirement System: total value down 27%... since July 1.
- Job cuts coming at Citigroup: 53,000 worldwide, on top of 22,000 announced last month (but remember, Citigroup: South Dakotans work cheap! Save money firing those darn Californians! We're you're Third World!)
- Amount of open water on Lake Herman: less than 10% this morning, before the wind started blowing the ice around. Brrr!
- Antelope population in South Dakota: down 17... in one shot! Eeeewww! That had to be an awful drive on I-90.
Construction is a dangerous business - I know, I worked in the early 90’s around Green Lake in Seattle. I helped build homes around some of the steepest hills in a city. It required precision wo...
5 hours ago