- Traffic deaths in South Dakota: down 25% from this time last year.
- Price of gas in Madison today: $1.799 for E-10 (uh oh... and I'm still waiting for grocery prices to follow)
- South Dakota Retirement System: total value down 27%... since July 1.
- Job cuts coming at Citigroup: 53,000 worldwide, on top of 22,000 announced last month (but remember, Citigroup: South Dakotans work cheap! Save money firing those darn Californians! We're you're Third World!)
- Amount of open water on Lake Herman: less than 10% this morning, before the wind started blowing the ice around. Brrr!
- Antelope population in South Dakota: down 17... in one shot! Eeeewww! That had to be an awful drive on I-90.
Apparently KSFY has become Huether’s official ‘Higher Office’ campaign propaganda network - After he officially announces, he can no longer use CityLink to campaign. Thats means NO more ‘Ask the Mayor’ or ‘Shut Up and Listen sessions’ or press con...
11 hours ago