Occasionally, I will mention my job, my public service activities, and other aspects of my life to offer my readers a better perspective on where I'm coming from. But to be clear:
"The views that I express represent my own opinions, based on my own education and experience, not the opinions of any other entity, party, or group to which I belong. I give these opinions in my individual capacity, as a private citizen, and as someone who gives a good gosh darn about his community, his country, and the truth."
In other words: my blog, my words, my point of view. Enjoy!
Madville Times: South Dakota's linkiest and thinkiest political blog, coming to you from the glistening green shores of Lake Herman. Always lakey, never shakey!
Other Analytics
Reread, Reuse, Recycle...
This blog printed on 100% recycled electrons.
Obama Wins Lake County (Illinois and South Dakota!)
Barack Obama beat John McCain in 17 of South Dakota's 66 counties. Among them: Lake County, my home turf, where Obama beat McCain by 40 votes, 3033 to 2993. This in a county that went 60-40 for Clinton just five months ago. Good work, neighbors!
Probably the college kids helped that haven't worked fulltime and paid taxes yet and just love the idea of "change." They couldn't answer what "change" meant but really thought it sounded good!
How do you figure SD?
ReplyDeleteProbably the college kids helped that haven't worked fulltime and paid taxes yet and just love the idea of "change." They couldn't answer what "change" meant but really thought it sounded good!
ReplyDelete