- Prairie habitat is a "duck factory." You want mallards to shoot, you need to keep that native sod out of agricultural production.
- Preserved grasslands do more good for grazing livestock (not to mention water quality and soil erosion).
- Sodsaver costs South Dakota state government nothing and saves federal tax dollars (you know, our money) from being thrown at failed ag practices.
Nikki Gronli kicked ass and took names
-
I will be honest with you, I watch every debate with a clear and unbiased
mind, doesn’t matter the party, I want to hear who lies the most and who
actually...
13 hours ago






This blog printed on 100% recycled electrons.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are closed, as this portion of the Madville Times is in archive mode. You can join the discussion of current issues at MadvilleTimes.com.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.