Sioux Falls is looking at the possibility of extending its wonderful bike trail to connect with Tea, Harrisburg, and Brandon. Splendid! Give bicyclists more safe and practical places to ride, and you'll see more people become bicyclists. You'll also see more bike business and tourism.
Sioux Falls's intercity bike intentions hearken to my own proposal for a Lower Big Sioux Watershed Trail connecting Madison, Dell Rapids, and other locales here on the gently rolling southeast South Dakota prairie. Let's get those pavers and two-wheelers rolling!
Nikki Gronli kicked ass and took names
-
I will be honest with you, I watch every debate with a clear and unbiased
mind, doesn’t matter the party, I want to hear who lies the most and who
actually...
1 day ago






This blog printed on 100% recycled electrons.


Amen brother cyclist.
ReplyDeleteGreat! What about adding in some bike lanes on city streets for traveling safely around the city? Sioux Falls is in desperate need of some bike lanes.
ReplyDeleteGood point, Kristen! We need trails to get to town, but we also need good trails/lanes to get around town.
ReplyDelete