Forty years ago tonight, Americans walk on the surface of the moon. And they make it back to tell the story.
Or, looked at another way, Big Government achieves the hardest thing ever.
Whatever else is happening, we need to keep our eyes on the stars. Earth is our home... but space can be, too. I don't care whose rockets make it happen—American or Russian, government or private. Let's go!
The demise of Tacoma Park
-
Some years ago when I was the president of the Tacoma Park board of
directors, I worked with a woman who was getting a Ph.D. in history. Her
dissertati...
2 years ago





This blog printed on 100% recycled electrons.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are closed, as this portion of the Madville Times is in archive mode. You can join the discussion of current issues at MadvilleTimes.com.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.