Occasionally, I will mention my job, my public service activities, and other aspects of my life to offer my readers a better perspective on where I'm coming from. But to be clear:
"The views that I express represent my own opinions, based on my own education and experience, not the opinions of any other entity, party, or group to which I belong. I give these opinions in my individual capacity, as a private citizen, and as someone who gives a good gosh darn about his community, his country, and the truth."
In other words: my blog, my words, my point of view. Enjoy!
Madville Times: South Dakota's linkiest and thinkiest political blog, coming to you from the glistening green shores of Lake Herman. Always lakey, never shakey!
Other Analytics
Reread, Reuse, Recycle...
This blog printed on 100% recycled electrons.
get mighty close to my neck of the woods there young man...
ReplyDeleteKnow the area so so well.