As a public service, the U.S. Navy demonstrates how distracted driving can put your vehicle in the lake. The vehicles: two MH-60R Seahawks. The lake: Tahoe. The damage: $506,000. The distraction: taking photos for Facebook.
Helicopter, semi, Prius: when you're in the pilot's seat, you have a job to do. Keep it out of the lake and the ditches: just drive!
[Sponsor Mary Kenyon did not pay for this post... but she won't mind if you visit her website!]
Vote for anybody but Marty Jackley!
-
I already voted because I don’t feel like walking over ICE agents and
National Guard soldiers to go to the polls, and I voted for Nikki Gronli. I
do like N...
6 days ago





This blog printed on 100% recycled electrons.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are closed, as this portion of the Madville Times is in archive mode. You can join the discussion of current issues at MadvilleTimes.com.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.