- "All iconic brands refresh themselves to be relevant and contemporary..." PR line from PepsiCo, repeated verbatim this morning on NPR by a company hack explaining why it's a brilliant idea to spend millions of dollars to rebrand Gatorade to just plain G. Sure to be a hit among FFA and AARP members at KFC.
- Exercise necessary to burn off the calories from two fried chicken legs: 3,200 "Waves."
- Inventor of The Wave: Krazy George... and 47,000 Oakland A's fans at the Oakland Coliseum, October 15, 1981.
- Amount Tampa Bay taxpayers shelled out to build Raymond James Stadium: $168.5 million.
- Amount Tampa Bay Buccaneers and über-sports-capitalist Malcolm Glazer shelled out to build Raymond James Stadium: $0.
- Increase over previous year's January sales tax revenue Tampa Bay experienced when it hosted Super Bowls in 1991 and 2001, respectively: –0.96%, +3.1%.
- Perecentage of Republicans on President Obama's White House Super Bowl party guest list: 27%.
Copper Lounge Collapse, lots of questions little answers - Here are some leading questions after the collapse; • Will Downtown businesses be reimbursed for lost business by the construction company’s insurance? Mos...
5 hours ago