Now notice I'm not asking which one you'll vote for in the primary (since that would exclude my Indy and Dem readers. And I'm not asking anyone to say any of these guys are better than Heidepriem (we'll save that poll for the general election). I'm just asking, out of these five guys, which one you would feel most comfortable—or least disgusted—with at the helm of our fair state? Would it be...
- Gordon Howie, the self-professed Teabagger?
- Ken Knuppe, all hat and plenty of cattle (not to mention studly 'stache!)?
- Dennis Daugaard (dang, whose plan I still have to finish reading and blogging!)?
- Scott Munsterman, a chirpractor to straighten out the budget?
- Dave Knudson, a.k.a. Dr. Time-Warp?