- We maintained tradition, with yet another blogger bailing from a kayak for baptism in the rich waters of Lake Herman.
- Two kinds of potato salad: rich and creamy from Howard, sweet and natural from Vermillion!
- We discovered you can effectively reheat enchiladas in the fire pit.
- David Montgomery is really good with kids (thanks for taking on the role of youth entertainment coordinator, David!)
- State legislator Gerry Lange brought homemade spicy vegetable juice. We plan to market it for his next campaign: "G-8: Good for you, and good for District 8!"
- Among the blog readers who attended, one fan graced us with his telepresence from Iraq (Joe! Duck!).
Elections are the start of a two-year fight - In three weeks we’ll better know our direction, at least for the next two years, in South Dakota. The campaign for governor in 2018 is already well underwa...
8 hours ago