- We maintained tradition, with yet another blogger bailing from a kayak for baptism in the rich waters of Lake Herman.
- Two kinds of potato salad: rich and creamy from Howard, sweet and natural from Vermillion!
- We discovered you can effectively reheat enchiladas in the fire pit.
- David Montgomery is really good with kids (thanks for taking on the role of youth entertainment coordinator, David!)
- State legislator Gerry Lange brought homemade spicy vegetable juice. We plan to market it for his next campaign: "G-8: Good for you, and good for District 8!"
- Among the blog readers who attended, one fan graced us with his telepresence from Iraq (Joe! Duck!).
Russia a friend? Follow the spies. - Many Americans like to think that when the Soviet Union dissolved on Christmas 1991, Russia became a friend. The man who led Russia for the next decade, ...
16 hours ago