- 942 state jobs, on top of nearly 2000 already made this year
- K-12 teachers (meaning more kids per classroom)
- university enrollment (imagine our Board of Regents telling SDSU and the other campuses, "Don't admit any more students")
- housing assistance for the disabled
- prison bunks—some cons could get early release!
To say I’m a little excited would be an understatement - Lydia plays tonight at the District, she is opening for the Drive By Truckers. She is a weird combo of Stevie Nicks, Lucinda Williams and Emmylou Harris. T...
9 hours ago