- 942 state jobs, on top of nearly 2000 already made this year
- K-12 teachers (meaning more kids per classroom)
- university enrollment (imagine our Board of Regents telling SDSU and the other campuses, "Don't admit any more students")
- housing assistance for the disabled
- prison bunks—some cons could get early release!
Mayor Huether thinks the Events Center makes us money - Oh, Mike, how you twist thee . . . As he was gloating over the ‘Ask the Mayor’ show Holsen produces and his great service of informing the public (because ...
3 hours ago