- 942 state jobs, on top of nearly 2000 already made this year
- K-12 teachers (meaning more kids per classroom)
- university enrollment (imagine our Board of Regents telling SDSU and the other campuses, "Don't admit any more students")
- housing assistance for the disabled
- prison bunks—some cons could get early release!
Property Tax paying voters left out of school start date decision - While I think most are OK with the August 23rd start date some wanted to see the last week of August instead, but it is unfortunate how the School District...
15 hours ago