- 942 state jobs, on top of nearly 2000 already made this year
- K-12 teachers (meaning more kids per classroom)
- university enrollment (imagine our Board of Regents telling SDSU and the other campuses, "Don't admit any more students")
- housing assistance for the disabled
- prison bunks—some cons could get early release!
Want to prevent VD and Crime? Find God. - On the B-N-B show this morning, Greg was preparing listeners for the Mayor’s monthly visit at 8 AM Tuesday (I guess we need to get our adult diapers and ba...
10 hours ago